Thursday, May 14, 2009

Delightful moments with friends make life worthwhile.

Random dancing.
Uncontainable laughter.
Pure acceptance.
Love. --------------------------Just a few things that evenings with friends bring.

Goodness, I know some beautiful people. I love them and mere words will/could never do these sentiments justice. I am sure of it.
Sure, I sound cheesy, but I don’t care. How else could one explain this love? Besides cheesy has a certain appeal, right?



There are unspoken words that follow me everywhere I go. Held deep in the smallest caverns of my heart. Held only for me, so yes, I understood when you said what you said. I of all people try to hide the most. Hiding is easier, you know. But I think I am learning that sharing is much more liberating, fulfilling, hard as fucking hell. But still I go forward attempting to better myself in every way possible. Sure it will be difficult and it will come slow, if at all. But maybe this is a way I could break these shadowy doubts of untrustworthiness that have followed me all these years. It is crazy how a few big disappointments can hinder you so much. Maybe I have begun to use it as my crutch of disbelief. When will you learn to trust again? When will you learn that burns eventually heal? When will you be willing to give it all you’ve got? When?
Take a moment. Decide. I will wait for my heart to figure this out.
I will wait as long as it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment