Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Beautiful Diversions are fun.

I see beauty where there is confusion. Life where there is death. Hope in the collapsed rubble of a heart. I must make myself look past the obvious if just to keep my sanity.

I enjoy finding the positive in things. Life would suck if I didn’t. I can’t even imagine how someone could live with negativity 24/7. All it does is drag out, beat down, and disenable. People could become so much more if they would use their hearts instead of their minds.

I never thought I would say this. I enjoy Facebook stalking you. It hurts when you speak of someone else when I don’t have the nerve to raise my voice above a mere indiscernible whisper that I would refuse to repeat even if I were caught mumbling something under my breath. But still I love to listen, if just to discover more of your heart.

I don’t know what to think anymore, so I won’t try.
I don’t know what to do anymore, so I won’t act.
I don’t know what to say anymore, so I will let silence rule me.
I have permanently lost my mind. I am sure of it.
Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment