Monday, September 15, 2008

What do you do when you find out the end was really the END?

Life throws us some curves. I don't quite know how to take all of them sometimes. Usually I do rather well. Coping has become habitual. So many changes come and go, if I didn't cope I would lose my mind. But does coping mean I have stopped caring for all those friends that I don't see anymore, for all the memories I made, or all the love I had and still have in my heart for others?

This is a tough road to travel, this life.

I wish I were bolder.

When do you say the distance has become too far and cut ties? Do you hold on forever? Do you lose just a little bit of your heart to all of the people you love until you don't have any left to give? I feel I still have so much more to give, but so much is already gone. When does it all balance out?

I wish I could see myself as he sees me.

I wish I could relive some moments just to better remember what they felt like.

I think maybe I wish too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment