Friday, September 5, 2008

Call the surgeon mend the pieces...

I am breaking myself up in order to find hope within others and myself. I dream to be more, to do more, to live more. I find my life a wonderful thing; I don’t want to waste it like I have. I want to do more with it, reach more with it, and become more through it. So many thoughts race through my head. I don’t know where to begin and end, when to pause and reflect on one specific thing, or if I should let my thoughts run wild.
Unbound hearts make for the best.
When do you make that decision in your life on exactly what to believe, on what to become, on what to achieve. I want to break down these walls of doubt, oh furious things they are! They set me back and not forward. They tear me down, not raise me up. I believe, I believe, I believe in so many things, so little things. To place myself above it becomes infinitely difficult. To stay in it tears me apart. Oh such fragile things we are. We should admit it more to the people we love. What or who else do we have? I would give up everything to spend 30 more seconds with you, have one more breath in your presence, and be able to see you without blinking to see the image of you fade.
Unbound hearts make for the best.
So much in this world is nothing to me. So little is everything. Images of color fade to black and white; there is a beauty in the simplicity of things. Beauty in the reflection of the moon on the ocean, beauty in the rarely seen depths of the heart of a person, beauty in each moment good or bad.
Unbound hearts make for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment