Thursday, September 18, 2008

Be still, Breathe deep, and finally, Take the plunge.

For once I am going to be honest with myself.

I think I talk to much and don't do enough. I think I care too much what others think, even though I say I don't. I think I want to be better than I am to make up for what I haven't been in the past. I think I am scared to seek out love, for fear of no one wanting me. I think I am selfish. I think I should cry more often than I do ( Is my heart made of stone?).

I am so uncertian of my life, but I like the instability. I am trying to become more than I am, but I am finding it difficult. I am blinded by romantic ideals, but I like them. I am fighting to win a battle that I just might lose. I don't know who I am as much as I thought I did. I want to stand on a public sidewalk and scream at the top of my lungs, but I never will because I am not bold enough.

I feel a little confused and lost, but I am ok with it. I am ok with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment