Sunday, September 28, 2008

Raccontami di te...Raccontami perche?

What an uncommon beauty these words she forms with seeming ease. They speak to the deepest parts of my heart. Oh, if only I were as eloquent as to form a phrase with such emotion, such heart. To speak them with a strong resounding voice that floats on the wings of a melody so soft. I see a little of what I long to become in her.

These non-rhythmic beats seem a little off, but this combination of sound brings life. My heart begins to beat along, and I find I am writing the soundtrack to my life. With every beat, the heart monitor wavers; its inconsistency matches that of my youth. But I am better than I used to be.

So similar these minds, these hearts entwined. Maybe my point of view is biased.

I can’t say, even now, that I know exactly who you are. Would it be rash of me to say I love you? I don’t use the word love lightly. I can type it in multiple languages and every time I do, I really mean it. They could easily misconstrue it, but don’t they know love is so much more than what they think it is- so much more. Maybe I love too easily, but I don’t mind.

My heart feels too full sometimes; it’s bursting at the seams. My heart desires to remain in this place, to be given to someone for safekeeping. I desire to become unmovable, to stand still and feel the wind on my face. I desire to move forward, to freefall into something more. Something great, this love will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment