Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sigh

The frustration building up is becoming overwhelming. I am nearly ready to give up. I wish someone would just hold my hand and tell me it will be ok. That this is just a temporary thing. This fling. This breaking. This taking of my soul little by little. I have hit a cul-de-sac, and I find I continue to travel about in the circle hoping that more than just one end will be open. I don't want to go back the way I came. It hurts to revisit this thing.

The future four days seem daunting. I always feel a little inadequate, unready to face these little difficulties. The butterflies build, and I find myself wanting to sleep. Sleep brings peace. But I can't now, not yet. Soon, maybe. But not now.

I breathe deep and Sigh. It's heavier than usual this time,
But all I can do now is Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment