Thursday, April 30, 2009

And now I see it for what it really is.

I thought I knew what it was that I missed. I thought I missed you, but it was not what I thought it was. I was a little bit blinded by my desire to remain living uninhibited; that I began to seek something I don’t really want. It was guised as something else, something more. But it isn’t. It is love. Nothing more. Love, plain & simple. Love that just wants to love. I look on the idea now with a different sentiment. My heart has turned itself in another direction, not away from you, but alongside you. Seeking to walk with you, to encourage you when you need it, to make you smile when you feel down, to be there when no one else will. I think I just want to love you - who you are, who you will one day become (it will be something great you know). I see so much in you. I hope you see it too. I hope you see how beautiful you are, how gentle your heart is, how brilliantly bright your soul is. I hope you know that no matter what I will always be here, your friend, to support you, to listen to you, to care for you, to love you. Always, always, to love you. To love you as you should be loved- wholeheartedly. You deserve nothing less. In fact, you deserve more. So much more. You deserve the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment