Sunday, June 28, 2009

Uncertian desires make for an uncertian heart.

I'm wanting this.
I'm wanting to fail.
I'm wanting sideways judgemental glances.
I'm wanting rejection.
I'm wanting respite.
I'm wanting to break this.
I'm wanting to shake this off.
I'm wanting to taper this a bit to fit me tighter.
I'm wanting to fly.
I'm wanting to feel lighter.
I'm wanting to lift this burden from my shoulders.
I'm wanting to be bogged down by love.
I'm wanting to get lost in this.
I'm wanting to be willing to wait in vain.
I'm wanting to say your name before the phrase "I love you."
I'm wanting to not think anymore.
I'm wanting a greater feeling of hope.
I'm wanting to cope.
I'm wanting to fall.
I'm wanting to break all the rules.
I'm wanting more time to decide.
I'm wanting a greater feeling of life inside.
I'm wanting a better form of understanding.
I'm wanting a bigger view of true love.
I'm wanting to feel more.
I'm wanting to heal my heart.
I'm wanting too much.
I'm wanting to stop wanting.
I'm wanting what I cannot have.

I'm confused and don't really know what I want anymore. And I try to think more specifically, to narrow this thought process down. But in the end it all comes down to you and the confusion that you make me feel. It all comes down to this moment of truth. And still I sit with my lips pursed, refusing to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment