Thursday, February 26, 2009

Morning Thoughts

I couldn't sleep last night., because my mind kept racing around. My thoughts went to our conversation. I still feel a little confused, but at least I don't feel so alone anymore. Thank you for that.

At the same time, I spoke just enough. Not too little, not too much. I still have things only I know. At least I can still feel like there is more of me to give. Oddly enough, I feel whole in the idea of only me being able to know myself completely. Maybe my viewpoint of this is different than others', but that is just how I see it.

I couldn't eat this morning, my stomach felt in knots. There are some decisions that I still haven't decided on. Maybe the answer will come in time, all by itself, that way I won't have to try to rationalize the feelings in my heart. It aches from this indecisiveness.

It is really hard to say that I don't know, that I want to know, but I can't. At least not right now. I guess I just haven't found myself yet. Why is it that the most meaningful decisions are the hardest?

No comments:

Post a Comment