Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thoughts Untamed

And I fell once into an open plain.
And I found myself unmoving, insane.
Be still these thoughts that break from the mundane.
They make me wonder if I can stand this same old same.
This over repetition of the unmasked blame.
Of the self proclaiming stares of unmasked shame.

I belittled the thought for a moment.
Sought closure, but never owned it.
Derived from hints and shown bits
The truth of this annulment.
And still I avoid it.
And now I am void of it.

In these moments that stand still
I can see my heart transparently ill
Seeking something more than this false will
That drives me forward unfilled
And takes this whole of a heart unskilled
And brings it back to life, unkilled.

Now I sit and I write.
Filled with undying spite.
Looking to chase the darken night
Away with manufactured light.
Replacing that, which I cannot find anymore.
It hides its face in this horrible blur
And still I am this question-filled cur.
Indecisive, never established, always unsure.

No comments:

Post a Comment