Friday, June 12, 2009

And when I write, I speak my heart. I speak respite.

Mildly disguised things hidden in my heart- that is the source of these thoughts. This is the blank canvas on which I shall paint my masterpiece. My heart and my mind form the color, the shading, the texture; bringing a form of art previously unseen, unexposed. The words take shape and create movement. This imagination works overtime, but realistically seeks a medium for vent halation. This is good for me. Only once the smoke clears, will I be able to see unhindered.

I watched a movie today. It only furthered my disbelief. This is a hard notion to escape when you see it constantly lived out in real life. It is hard to discredit when it is proven multiple times a day, every day of the year, every year of your currently short-lived life. Why do we have to find this thing to be happy, can’t we find fulfillment and love within ourselves and in who He is?

Today I met a puppy. My friend proudly dubbed it Cocoa. The name suited not the appearance, but the warm heart of the little guy. Must we be so quick to judge with our eyes?

Bittersweet revelation followed me from the pet store.
Sweet relief softened my heart a tiny bit more.
And still, I attempt to take a small step forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment